SCAD Solutions Framework
Representing extensive investments in ongoing research and development and based on proven success, the SCAD solutions framework methodology can be applied to the design, development, installation and deployment of client-specific, customised solutions that address business requirements across a wide range of management and operational applications across all industries.
Key features of the framework include the ability to:
- Streamline and automate business processes
- Ensure IT systems are aligned with business needs
- Provide a single view of the client’s customer
- Provide a single view of the business
- Provide customised, cost effective solutions to specific business problems
SCAD offers a suite of proven applications for rapid customisation and deployment to address specific business requirements.
An example is SCAD Credit – an application providing a fully integrated, web enabled, STP (straight through processing) credit application approval and fulfilment processing system for all business types and sizes in a highly regulated financial environment.
Other “market-ready” applications available for rapid customisation and deployment to meet business needs include:
- A corporate governance and compliance management system that monitors, measures and maintains control of regulatory, statutory and corporate governance compliance in a complex and continually changing business environment.
- A performance management system that provides objective, totally independent measures of value-added performance across an enterprise and that is particularly appropriate to profitability ratios at a customer or product level.
[column size=”two” last=”true”][/column]