SCAD Credit (Credit Application Processing System)
SCAD Credit is a fully integrated, flexible and easy-to-use credit application processing system using workflow technology to deliver end-to-end management of credit applications for businesses of wide ranging types and sizes in today’s increasingly competitive and highly regulated financial services industry.
The SCAD Credit system guides the user through a series of logically sequenced, business process-related screens designed to enable quick, accurate and compliant processing of credit applications.
Seamless integration with existing internal applications and systems such as retail orientated cheque, credit card and home loans as well as corporate and commercial operations in fields such as asset-based financing systems is extended into internal or external risk models and regulatory compliance requirements to ensure up-to-date, reliable and consistent data resulting in accurate risk profiling.
SCAD Credit was developed using the SCAD Framework. This technology enables changes to the system to be implemented very quickly, easily and economically as most changes are simply data configuration related as opposed to code changes and its robust design, scalability and security, make it the ideal platform for configuring systems for organisations of any size.
Bandwidth usage is minimal because of the small page sizes, most of which are less than 10 kilobytes. As a result, the system is especially suitable for companies and/or countries with bandwidth constraints, for example those using VSAT networks.
Other key system benefits are:
- A mature and very stable system which consists mainly of configuration settings with minimal traditional program code.
- Requires only one Server Set for the majority of installations.
- Reduced Software licensing costs (one server only).
- Web enabled with advanced security (mobile solution).
- Workflow capability ensures credit applications are processed accurately and timeously.
- Multi-language capability.
- Multi-currency capability.
- Advanced, instantaneous and accurate risk assessment using internal and/or external risk models.
- Central repository for all credit application data.
- Single point of capture and validation of data.
SCAD RMS (Regulatory Management System)
SCAD RMS (Regulatory Management System) is a fully-integrated, web-based solution that focuses on the constructs needed to effectively manage and monitor the regulatory side of a clinical trial and meet the business management and operational requirements of a Clinical Research Organisation’s Regulatory Affairs Department.
Based on the extremely powerful and flexible “Swift Channel Application Development” technology framework (SCAD Framework), the SCAD RMS system offers the flexibility required to more effectively manage, monitor and control regulatory affairs over multiple trials and countries from a single application system.
SCAD RMS provides a platform and repository for the collection and management of regulatory documentation, the compilation and submission of clinical trial application dossiers and subsequent tracking of the regulatory correspondence through to clinical trial end. Powerful document management, document generation, automated communications and workflow capabilities ensure efficiencies by way of reducing administrative time and efforts in the compilation of clinical trial applications and ongoing tracking of the clinical trial process, thereby minimizing errors and duplication, streamlining regulatory processes and ensuring consistency over all projects.
The SCAD Framework technology enables changes to the system to be implemented very quickly, easily and economically as most changes are simply data configuration related as opposed to code changes and its robust design, scalability and security make it the ideal platform for configuring systems for organisations of any size.
Key features and benefits of the SCAD RMS solution include:
- The alignment of IT systems with business needs, including the ability to adapt rapidly to changing business processes and regulatory compliance needs
- The provision of a single view of a trial including consolidated and fully integrated information related to the sponsor, trial, trial countries and country competent authorities (all trial related data including documentation in one place)
- The provision of a single view of the business including consolidated and fully integrated management information related to key performance areas across the enterprise
- Ease of use resulting in minimal user training and enhanced user satisfaction with greater accuracy, consistence and productivity
- System Administrator managed “tooltips” and “help”
- Secure, flexible role based access to authorized content and functionality from anywhere where there is internet access
- Integrated document management including version control (document uploading, downloading and viewing at the click of a button)
- Powerful workflow capabilities enable the streamlining and automation of regulatory processes to improve accountability, accuracy, efficiency and control, e.g. emails and other notifications such as SMS can be automatically triggered by business rules
- Document generation provides for the auto-population, generation and emailing of documents from pre-defined templates, e.g. compilation of application dossiers, payment requests and cover letters
- Powerful and easy to configure MI reporting and real-time metrics
- Low bandwidth and infrastructure requirements (low capital investment and ongoing costs)
- The ability to integrate with other internal and external systems if necessary
SCAD Sure (Insurance Management System)
SCAD’s “Universal Insurance Management System” (SCAD Sure) solution is based on an insurance model adopted by SCAD that has been carefully researched to enable the design and development of a fully-integrated solution that focuses on the constructs needed to meet the business management and operational requirements of an insurance enterprise operating in the financial services industry.
The model takes into account insurance products and policies, coverage types, coverage levels, product features, insurance rates, underwriting, premiums, incidents and claims as well as the provision of services, including those offered by insurance providers (underwriters), insurance agencies, insurance brokers, third party administrators, and any other organisation that provides insurance-based services in support of the enterprise and its core business.
The SCAD Sure model addresses issues such as:
- How to support the insurance coverage needs of clients (individuals or organisations).
- How to best sell products and services to meet those needs while managing competitive advantage (value), profitability, risk and compliance with legislative, statutory and corporate governance requirements.
- How to enhance customer service and maintain customer relationships.
- How to maximise revenues, minimise costs, and still maintain excellent service levels.
The model enables an insurance enterprise to capture and track information such as:
- The people and organisations they are concerned with, namely insured parties, insurance providers, insurance agents, prospects, affiliates, suppliers, employees and internal organisations.
- The product and service offerings that provide insurance coverage at various levels with different features and rules.
- Servicing of and assistance for the client, with the ability to support their ever-changing needs by tracking the specific agreements the company makes with the insured.
- Providing access to those services through the policies issued to the insured, accurately tracking all activity on that policy and quickly handling any queries or claims that arise.
- Managing proper use of the insured party’s information in order to assess risk for the company and assisting the insured in gaining the services required.
- Managing insurance rates and underwriting information.
- Providing the insured with accurate premium and billing information.
- Budgeting, accounting and management information.
Key features of the SCAD Sure solution include:
- The streamlining and automation of business processes in order to deliver an “end-to-end” solution.
- The alignment of IT systems with business needs, including the ability to adapt rapidly to change – market dynamics as well as legislative compliance.
- The provision of a single view of the client – consolidated and fully integrated information related to the insured party.
- The provision of a single view of the business – consolidated and fully integrated management information related to key performance areas across the enterprise.